Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here is what the future holds for you...

I bet most of you didn't even know I could tell the future did you?! Well, I can!!! With 28 folks having paid their reservations in full, we can all move on to the fun stuff....getting ourselves ready to cruise!

As the countdown clock to the left clearly shows, the days until we depart are racing past and every second gone brings us a second closer to our CRUISE OF A LIFETIME VACATION! So go on and see the future I see for you by clicking play on the video below and before you know it, you'll be there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie- I can't wait until we board this ship!!!! This is definitely going to be the "Cruise of a Lifetime" for me and Gabby. Thanks for making this possible! Love ya...75 days...I'm not counting though...